Kuvempu University Convocation 2014 – Notification, Form, Fee

Kuvempu University Convocation 2014
University name: Kuvempu 
Who are invited?Students, who have taken admission in the above mentioned courses, are eligible to take part in convocation program at the campus. 
Kuvempu University Convocation application form 2014: It is mandatory for every student to submit his/her application form to become a member of the grand ceremony. Scholar students will be rewarded by Gold medal, Degree, Rank or Certificates here. Students, who will not submit the Kuvempu University convocation certificate 2014 at the department, will not be permitted to attend the function in any case.Candidates, failed to reach in convocation, can collect their degree from the campus, they are studying. We will get update the more information from here, so keep in touch with us.
Important Dates:Dates, venue and time of the function will be intimated later to all the candidates through their departments. 
Application fee:Students have to submit the convocation fee through bank DD, attached with the application form. It should be drawn in favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Kuvempu University’, payable at ‘State bank of Mysore, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta’.· General casts – Rs. 450, SC/ST – Rs. 380.· Students of Ph.D., M.Sc., M.Phil., D.Litt., D.Sc. are reguired to pay Rs. 1440 whereas the reserved categories are to pay Rs. 1270 only.· NRI candidates have to pay worth of Rs. 2750.Envelope:Self addressed envelope should be send by affixing the postage stamp worth of Rs. 5 only to get the application form for degree certificates. 
Documents required:Candidates of reserved categories have to enclose the attested relevant cast certificates while the attested copies of educational documents are mandatory for all students to send with the certificate form. It should be delivered on the following address – Registrar (Evaluation), Kuvempu University, Examination branch, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577451. Official website: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in 

Get Convocation Notification. Subscribe Now.

To download the certificate: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in/conv-appl-form.pdfLabels:Convocation